Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor at a condo we own drove up in his AWD Red EX-L CT about 2 months ago. I asked him for his impression and he said it was the most comfortable ride he ever experienced in a Honda of which he has had 4. He let me drive it in a pouring rain. So quiet, smooth acceleration, responsive and wonderful to sit in. Five minutes in that car and I was hooked!
Started looking around at Honda dealerships in the area and found selection to be minimal. Wanted an EX-L Polished Metal Metallic in AWD with ivory interior.
Less than 3 days later my salesman found one and brought it in for us to look at after cleaning it up. We love it. I'm a Honda buyer and this is our 6th one.
Currently have an 04 Odyssey which is a great van too. All the superlatives I've seen posted are true. People who see and ride in this car are very impressed with the styling and finish inside. I quickly got used to the limited rear visibility issue as I always use side mirrors. Haven't driven the car enough to check mileage- only has 1,100 on it. I don't see too many on the road yet but that is expected. Probably a small market for this crossover style i.e. "empty nesters" and 60 somethings like myself. I like this forum and will keep checking back on owner feedback and suggestions.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum, you'll love it here.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good Story, I am still a strong believer that the CT is the MOST underrated car on the road. It’s been bad mouth by so many so called auto journalist that it’s never going to be seen as a good car.
The other day my Wife and I were coming out of Wal-Mart, yes Wal-Mart and there was an original Hummer, not some H3 parked next to us and the women driving the mammoth asked me about our CT. She wanted to see inside, so being a nice guy I let her look in and she was surprised how much room the CT had. She asked about the ride and gas mileage I told her the ride was very comfortable and the mileage average was about 24 MPG. I think the CT will see better sales not by advertising but by word of mouth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Story, I am still a strong believer that the CT is the MOST underrated car on the road. It’s been bad mouth by so many so called auto journalist that it’s never going to be seen as a good car.
The other day my Wife and I were coming out of Wal-Mart, yes Wal-Mart and there was an original Hummer, not some H3 parked next to us and the women driving the mammoth asked me about our CT. She wanted to see inside, so being a nice guy I let her look in and she was surprised how much room the CT had. She asked about the ride and gas mileage I told her the ride was very comfortable and the mileage average was about 24 MPG. I think the CT will see better sales not by advertising but by word of mouth.
I agree people see the wrong pics and say its ugly. I have the HFP 19s and it totally changes the look. people always ask about my car. Its very underrated and I think needs more credit.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum jaw. And I agree with the others, almost everytime I go to a store someone will stop and make comment and be interested enough to want to take a peek at the inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts