Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2013 Honda Crosstour in Polished Metal Ex-L 4wd w/o navigation.

I am coming from a 2011 Honda Accord and wanted something that was a little bigger but not as big as the CR-V. Also, the 4wd will be extremely helpful in the winter conditions which I will have to drive in while at school.

I have had it since May 30th 2013 and I am absolutely loving it. From it's looks to the driving experience it has been great!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome, Lee,

I too just bought a 2013 Crosstour (White Diamond Pearl EX-L 2WD w/o NAV), and also just joined the forum.

This forum seems to have a lot of good people and excellent information.

jc8161L

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! And yes there seems to be a lot of good people and excellent information.

I love my new car. I don't understand why all the "expert" reviews say it's an ugly car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yup, they said the same thing about the Panamera when it came out, and now it's one of Porsche's best sellers if not THE best seller. Meanwhile, BMW also has a whale tale hatchback for the 6 series. Honda was early on this one. I absolutely love mine after a little over a year, fabulous car with just over 23,000 miles now (and lifetime 20.6mpg with 4wd and v6).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If my gas mileage meter is correct then I am getting roughly the same gas mileage on my 4wd v6 Crosstour as I did on my accord. The Eco feature seems to help out a lot which I didn't have on my accord. The Crosstour is almost like the "poor man's version" of the Panamera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts