Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finalized our deal today (all via e-mail) and my wife picks it up on Wednesday. Tried to deal with our local dealer but even after three different vehicle purchases over 5 years they wanted to play the endless haggle game. We ended up well under invoice and $1700 lower than our local guys best offer.

This will be my wife's car and our first honda. She is leaving a 2009 Enclave that she loves but it is larger than we need and just replaced a steering rack under warranty after 27k miles. After we looked into it we found it was a common problem and we figured we didn't want to pay for the next one.

We looked at tons of cars/suvs over the last few weeks but the CT easily came out on top. At first we didn't want the nav but the gas computer and and back up camera were thing we really wanted and I couldn't believe the 34k CT didn't have a gas computer! BTW- I found that out by reading this forum as part of my research.

I can't understand why people think the CT is ugly but then again I own a Nissian Juke so what do I know-lol. I guess now both of our cars will be rare on the road.

Anyway I want to thank the forum for all the information i gathered here that help us decided on our purchase.

·
Registered
236 Posts
We finalized our deal today (all via e-mail) and my wife picks it up on Wednesday. Tried to deal with our local dealer but even after three different vehicle purchases over 5 years they wanted to play the endless haggle game. We ended up well under invoice and $1700 lower than our local guys best offer.

This will be my wife's car and our first honda. She is leaving a 2009 Enclave that she loves but it is larger than we need and just replaced a steering rack under warranty after 27k miles. After we looked into it we found it was a common problem and we figured we didn't want to pay for the next one.

We looked at tons of cars/suvs over the last few weeks but the CT easily came out on top. At first we didn't want the nav but the gas computer and and back up camera were thing we really wanted and I couldn't believe the 34k CT didn't have a gas computer! BTW- I found that out by reading this forum as part of my research.

I can't understand why people think the CT is ugly but then again I own a Nissian Juke so what do I know-lol. I guess now both of our cars will be rare on the road.

Anyway I want to thank the forum for all the information i gathered here that help us decided on our purchase.
Welcome to the forum! You will really enjoy your CT. By the way I had my Pearl White CT parked behind a Juke. I think the CT looks better. Sorry. Not because I bought one, I was just comparing as I was walking back to my car.:D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to our Forum, I agree I never understand why folks think the CT is ugly. Yes, it is different but not ugly.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
It is the journalists that think it is ugly ! thank them because the car is a HONDA and is well done they have to pick on something !

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Sorry Dabru welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your new ride !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on your new CT! about the style...... Maybe it says more about us (the people who DO like it have a certain style :)) than about the people who comment on it!:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for the warm welcome! She picked it up today but I haven't seen it yet as she is working tonight BUT she did leave all of the manuals home for me to study so I can teach her how to use all of the buttons and other gadgets. She is going to miss her Enclave for some things but she already loves the difference in acceleration.

I thought my Juke was rare on the road but I saw 4 today and haven't seen a CT in weeks and i drive 45mi each way to work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
before we bought th CT, we also look at juke. however, at that time it is very hard to find the juke and honda gave us a very good price on the ct. how is your exprience on the juke?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
before we bought th CT, we also look at juke. however, at that time it is very hard to find the juke and honda gave us a very good price on the ct. how is your exprience on the juke?
I am really enjoying the Juke and have just over 14k since Nov, it is certainly not high end but at the price point it is a pretty good value and has some neat features. It is pretty peppy with the little turbo, fun to drive and the awd works great in both snow and in corners but you can also shut it off and run fwd.

Anyway back on topic- got to sit in the new CT but it was dark out. The color almost looked blue and my wife said that it seems to have a camelion effect depending on the light and angles you look at it.

The manual reading didn't go as well as I hoped due to the hocky game (bruins baby!!) but I got some of the basics down. Loving the voice control though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your CT is the same color and equipment as ours. We have over 20K miles in the first year and absolutly no problems. Great car on the road and very comfortable. No buyer regret here even though the media thinks it is ugly.
DLB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your CT is the same color and equipment as ours. We have over 20K miles in the first year and absolutly no problems. Great car on the road and very comfortable. No buyer regret here even though the media thinks it is ugly.
DLB
Nice, ours has one accessory, mud flaps. I finally got to see it outside of the garage and in daylight today and it is beautiful. My wife LOVES it and she has been showing it off at work. I think the popularity will build over time once owner word of mouth overcomes all of the idiot reviews I read.

I paired up her phone, loaded her phone book and linked the garage door opener today AND most importantly, took it for a spin :D.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Congrats, a+nd welcome to the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts