Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you already know edubfromtown as he has been very helpful throughout the forum. Please welcome him and treat him as you would me, well for most of you. :)

He is from Maryland and drives a 2010 EXL 4WD. But don't hold that against him.

Crashmaster

·
Super Moderator
333 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to contribute in a more meaningful way around here.

All are staying quite well in my crew... we are very grateful and have been helping out others in far more difficult and challenging situations.

As for the H part of things... I am a proud 1st model year "snob" LOL (bought it at the end of the model year when dealers were sweating about what to do with the few remaining 2010's haha)

...and still quite happy with it. I was poo poo-ing the idea of 4wd and super glad that I ended up with it on board.

My CT has hauled many a mountain bike in all sorts of temps/weather, wife and kids to beaches and on vacations elsewhere, bounded through a foot or more of snow at times (primarily in Western, MD and PA) and all around has been fun to drive. I just retired the hitch rack that was hanging off the back for 9+ years (for a much newer same model replacement). The 2010-2012 OEM hitch is so awesome and stealthy way up underneath.

I've thought of obtaining a low mileage 2015 to add as my 20-something daughter is coveting mine and would certainly drive one. She was in Italy for a Spring college semester abroad (that abruptly ended in early March). Made it home in one piece, self-quarantined for 2 weeks and remains in good health.

Hope others are well and managing to get by during this unprecedented time.

Reactions: Crashmaster
1 - 4 of 4 Posts