Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm from Baton Rouge and can actually throw a rock and hit Team Honda from where I work. Think I'm going to get a CT in about Sept and want to have all my ducks in a row when I get one. Not real crazy about the colors but guess I have to get what I can so it looks like either the blue or maybe silver with Ivory interior. Anyway just wanted to initialize.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome, I was at Team today, they finally seem to have a nice selection, we weren;t so lucky and had to wait over the weekend for ours to show up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drive by there every morning and look for the selection but they keep moving them around and they had a white one in the circle on the corner in the front of Siegen. Don't know why they moved it but I would put it back if I were them.:confused: Really wanted a bronze colored one but after I saw it wasn't available it came to reality that I'd have to settle for another color. Wonder if they will add some colors for 2011 ? Hope all went well for you yesterday over there. Seems like a very busy shop and it's huge.

·
Registered
534 Posts
One of the main reasons I decided to buy there was their service department. I've never had a complaint.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Wildman!! I've only been a member here for about 10 days. You're gonna find a bunch of very nice and helpful people here. If I may - welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Where do you work? I go to StangHi and Thunder Racing pretty often for my Mustang, I used to work at David's Car Stereo many moons ago, and I tend to go shooting a lot at Precision.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you fellows for the warm welcome and Kemosabe you are right that already there are some really great people on here. Great site and I'm honored to be a part of it.. Ryan I work for Executone which is on Pennywood and right behind Honda. One of my friends used to work at Precision and I have an old 97 Mustang now that I can't wait to get out of. Had it for 12 years and it still runs great. Almost set on the CT and it's just a matter of time till I get it. Read a bunch on here already and you guys have helped out tremendous so far so keep up the great work and I'll keep reading.:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello, I'm from Baton Rouge and can actually throw a rock and hit Team Honda from where I work. Think I'm going to get a CT in about Sept and want to have all my ducks in a row when I get one. Not real crazy about the colors but guess I have to get what I can so it looks like either the blue or maybe silver with Ivory interior. Anyway just wanted to initialize.
Blue, Blue!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks you two and yeah Blue is probably it but I like the sage green also.
I've seen the green too and you're right, that's nice too. Although I don't think you can go wrong with any colors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts