Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am glad I found this site, I am looking forward to chatting about our CT's picking up new idea's from like minded CT owners.

Cheers
Pop

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Hello Pop
Glad you found your way to our forum. You will find all sorts of great ideas, pictures and accessories for your Crosstour (CT) here. Let everyone know what year and color CT you have, a picture or two really helps. Never hesitate asking a question, which is the best way to learn more about your car.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There really is a great group of people here with a broad knowledge base in which to draw from! Enjoy!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Crashmaster and DraEagWol,

I have a 2010 Polished Metal Metallic EXL-Navi

I bought the car after about 6 months of researching and bought after I completed my tour in Afghanistan it was my Tour gift to myself. Now I am retired and working back in Afghanistan. I just ordered a set of 20"x 8.5" Breyton BE GTF wheels in Gun metal finish and new Michelin Pilot Super Sprt tires (245/45ZR20).

I have already seen a few ideas for my next project when I get back home... I wonder what the Wife will say when the tires and wheels get delivered? j/k she knows.

Thanks all

Pop

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
welcome to the club ! and thanks for protecting all of us !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts