Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just picked up a 2010 CT a few months ago as a last year model clearance. Love the car. It is fun to drive and very useful especially compared to the sedan that it replaced. Figured I would join here to have a support page incase, and already used the board to find out that others had the problem with the sticking drivers door. Thanks to you guys I was able to point it out to my dealer and got it fixed first time around

·
Registered
236 Posts
My wife and I just picked up a 2010 CT a few months ago as a last year model clearance. Love the car. It is fun to drive and very useful especially compared to the sedan that it replaced. Figured I would join here to have a support page incase, and already used the board to find out that others had the problem with the sticking drivers door. Thanks to you guys I was able to point it out to my dealer and got it fixed first time around
Welcome to the forum!:D

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
welcome to the club hope you enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I am sure you'll find most answers to any questions you have about your crosstour here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, seaaggie. What did you buy, exactly? Color? Model?

·
Registered
622 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Do you happen to know what the dealer did with the door handles? I've had them try a few of the suggested fixes here but no luck. The hot weather is almost over and the problem will disappear until next spring if I don't get the car back in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've noticed lately that the rear driver's side door would tend to get a bit sticky... It's like I would try to open it but the handle would slip out o my hands and i'd have to open it again... I'm not sure about the other doors.. but no-one else has complained...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts