Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the cliché but the offer was too good to refuse at the dealership.

I purchase the CT EX-L 4WD Nav on Monday, March 21st. I consider myself detail oriented where I even break down spreadsheets of options, cost percentages of the vehicle and options separately. Research the inventory on lots and generally tell the sales person what they have on the lot and where it is located from previous visits.

I purchased a White CT with the Ivory interior. I think it is great and the quality of the interior is pleasing. All the cars I have purchased in the past have been Pontiac 68 Firebird, Chevrolet, Ford’s (several over the years) but the most favorite was the 82 Mustang GT HO, and Chrysler Pacifica. I am persistent in maintenance and even do some maintenance and repair myself (not so much though anymore). This is the first Honda I have purchased and plan to keep for a while.

I have only had the car for a total of three days. So far I am please with a grin from ear to ear. While I have left big block V8’s years ago behind, the CT seems to do pretty well and is comfortable. I thought I had read on the Honda web site all the functions possible but reading through the manual, finding new items that I was unaware of, which is fun.

Look forward to many years with the CT.

And if you were wondering, AJ5TT (HAM radio call sign and no antenna’s on the CT)

Thanks,
John – AJ5TT

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
... While I have left big block V8’s years ago behind, the CT seems to do pretty well and is comfortable. ...
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I find it the complaints about sluggish pickup/power amusing. More than enough for my purposes and definitely a quiet ride so you can actually hear the music you are listening to while zipping down the road!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
glad your happy with your new purchase ! welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on the Purchase and Welcome to the Forum! Hope you enjoy both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts