Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just want to give an initial hello. I am a new member with access to both Honda Service Tech Volumes 1 & 2 for the 2010 & 2011 Crosstour. I will not post copies of the pages on the forum (copyright), but will be happy to do so on a private message basis or forward torque values, fluid quantities and any other information based on questions anyone may have.

On a personal note...

After a quick look into a few of the Crosstour forums, it appears as this one is the place to be; thus, this is where I will stay. I am a one of those weekend wrenches (not a professional mechanic) who doesn't let anyone touch my cars or motorcycles so this trait (so to speak) has taught me more than I care to admit to. I believe forums like this one are one of the best things to come from the internet; however, it kills me when I read some of these posts written by people who think they know what they are talking about, but really don't. As a result, those who are unaware and are looking for info are falesly guided into misleading information. The result is damaging and dangerous. As a personal favor and since this forum appears relatively new, please don't post anything unless you know it to be true, proven, safe and correct.

For what it's worth, I have ten years with this general style of Honda engine and have owned five vehicles with them, the CT being my fifth. It looks as though it's the easiest to work on to date and am looking forward to jumping in when it becomes necessary.

Please feel free to contact me if you need anything - Cause I know I will be reaching out to you.

Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts