Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New Member: Used 2011 EXL

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TeeJayEm 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I just recently want from a base model 2011 Rav4 to a 2011 CT EX-L with about 75k miles

Getting used to the extra power from the V6 and starting to make a budget for some upgrades. I just ordered the cargo cover and a used Thule rack.

When it gets a bit closer to 100k and I start looking at the suspension work I would like to lift it a couple of inches and replace the sway bar with an Acura TL bar. I figure I can drive it stock for awhile before I mess with any of that.

I'd like to make it a decent camping vehicle eventually.

#2 ·
Hello all,

I just recently want from a base model 2011 Rav4 to a 2011 CT EX-L with about 75k miles

Getting used to the extra power from the V6 and starting to make a budget for some upgrades. I just ordered the cargo cover and a used Thule rack.

When it gets a bit closer to 100k and I start looking at the suspension work I would like to lift it a couple of inches and replace the sway bar with an Acura TL bar. I figure I can drive it stock for awhile before I mess with any of that.

I'd like to make it a decent camping vehicle eventually.
Cargo Cover? Do you Mean a Roof Box?
I have Rhino Rack Cross Bars and a Thule Motion XT On my 2012 Accord, i think it would look great on the Black crosstour i want to buy but im worried it will ruin my MPG like on my Accord

Reactions: TeeJayEm
#3 ·
I was just talking about the cover for the interior of the trunk. Maybe it's called something else, not sure. For some reason my order of the Thule rack got cancelled so I found a used Yakima instead and now I have it installed along with a generic cargo tray. I also ended up doing the brakes because I noticed some issues while I was on vacation in Colorado. Went ahead and did an HRG lift kit since I was already doing brakes. Got a lot done in the last month or two! Looking at what's next on the list while I recover my bank account!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.