Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in a wreck in my 2011 all white CT EX-L and it was totalled. Went on a search for another CT and found it in NC. So I drove 5 hrs to get it (2013 CT EX-L) the car has some cosmetic repairs that need to be done but I trying to get use to Burgundy exterior. Im learning You really have to stay on top of your cleaning of this color. I'm washing it way more than I did with my white one. Lol But never the less I love it. I'm about to place some all black 20's on this one. And get it repainted (the same color). I'm looking for ideas to spruce it up. Hey Let me know how do you guys feel about the new style 2021's. Waiting to hear back from you guys.

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the demise of your 2011 and glad that were not seriously injured.

I bought a 2010 EX-L 4wd new and recently decided to "upgrade" to a late 2013 EX-L 4wd. I posted a topic about early 2010-2012 vs late 2013-2015 models a little while ago... you can check it out here.

I tend to keep cars stock other than a few OEM extra bits that I'll be putting on my 2013 soon. If a new CT is released, I'd be inclined to let it run "in the wild" for a few years before considering one myself...

There is a wealth of information here- have a look around and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Also sorry for your loss, and glad you are okay. Love my '13 EXLV6AWD too. I also don't do mods, but will keep an eye out for yours. The 20's will look great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts