Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checkin in from the big WV.

My wife and I just picked up a new 2012 EX-L Crosstour, 2.4L I4, Black, FWD, yesterday evening. This car is amazing. I never would have believed the power you can get from a 4 cylinder. And all the bells and whistles in this thing is crazy!

Has anyone on this site had any problems with their Crosstours?

We researched them a lot online before purchasing. And I really never found anything negative about them.

I look forward to learning as much as I can about this car. However, it is my wifes daily driver. My daily driver is a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4.

Clark (SupermanWV)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Crosstour ! I'm getting one this Spring...I'm a Toyota guy too, but I really like the Crosstour over the Venza.....I'm planning on the EX-L v6 AWD in Kona Coffee.
Have fun and enjoy !

·
Super Moderator
373 Posts
Just checkin in from the big WV.

My wife and I just picked up a new 2012 EX-L Crosstour, 2.4L I4, Black, FWD, yesterday evening. This car is amazing. I never would have believed the power you can get from a 4 cylinder. And all the bells and whistles in this thing is crazy!

Has anyone on this site had any problems with their Crosstours?

We researched them a lot online before purchasing. And I really never found anything negative about them.

I look forward to learning as much as I can about this car. However, it is my wifes daily driver. My daily driver is a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4.

Clark (SupermanWV)
Welcome. There is a lot of excellent info contained in this forum... definitely some have had issues with their CT's.

I have no complaints about my 2010 4wd CT.

A friend of mine has an FJ (with the OEM rooftop bike rack). His only complaint it that it is difficult to find parking garages in DC that he can get into (even went he's not carrying mountain bikes on top!).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and Welcome to the Forum, may you enjoy both!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great Cross over

I have had mine for two weeks and it really moves. I got the 2012 EX-V6 4Wheel Dr.
The roll on acceleration from 40 to 80 is excellent.

It seems many have Toyotas. Our other vehicles are a 4Runner and Tacoma.
But the CrossTour is a true luxury cruiser.

Congrats on a fun ride.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have had mine for two weeks and it really moves. I got the 2012 EX-V6 4Wheel Dr.
The roll on acceleration from 40 to 80 is excellent.

It seems many have Toyotas. Our other vehicles are a 4Runner and Tacoma.
But the CrossTour is a true luxury cruiser.

Congrats on a fun ride.
I tested the 40 to 80 on my testdrive I think the salesman may have had to change his pants after that one. :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on the car.

I'm suprised that more people haven't embraced the CrossTour more.

Maybe it's the design. I happen to like the looks of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts