Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a 2010 EX-L 4x4 with Nav. Got a great deal, and was hooked up with a killer extension to the warranty. I am loving this car!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and Welcome to the forum - May you enjoy both!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you buy yours.....brand new2012? What did you pay? What model crosstour?
I purchased a 2010 EX-L with Nav in Polished Metal Metalic (redundant color name or what?) at Heritage Honda in Westminster, MD. Sales rep was Agata. She was great. The CT had 50k on it and was in pristine condition for that amount of mileage. I was able to secure the car for $21,988 and purchased an add on extension on the warranty to bump it up to 120k. Loving the car so far. We also own a 2011 Pilot Touring w/DVD and I have had an Accord and a couple of Civics in the past, so I am familiar with Honda and their quality. The main reason I went CT is the room for my family coupled with my desire for a sedan. I realize it isn't the most manly of vehicles (my last car was a 2010 Camaro), but I do think the front end is pretty masculine, and the power is decent.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice looking ride.

Looks very clean for that many miles.

Same color as mine. I like that color and white the best.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Mag. Yeah I was surprised at how clean she was. Interior as well. I am loving the color. My 2004 Accord was a similar shade, but without the tiny "fleck".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Junior,I have never driven a Pilot before.How would you compare the rides of both cars?
I would compare them quite similarly in power and gear ratio. Obviously the CT out handles the Pilot in every way. Of course there is more cargo room in the Pilot, but surprisingly the CT has more legroom in the 1st and second row, even with the 2nd row seats slid all the way back in the P. I guess this gives more room in the P's 3rd row and cargo area. The P comes with way more bells. My Touring has the DVD entertainment system, a richer sounding stereo (10 speakers as opposed to 7), self storing sun shades in the rear, a more informative trip computer which is located just below the instrument cluster (you don't have to go through the Nav screen), a power lift gate opened by the transmitter on the key, all kinds of stuff. The Nav and it's interface is identical in both vehicles and the center instrument panels are similar. The P's ride is nice and smooth, but the CT is quieter. It is even quieter than my 2004 Accord was. We've loved the Pilot from day one, and we've had many SUV's. It is the best one so far IMHO. I wouldn't mind better MPG (19 avg.) but meh, my Hemi Durango got 14 avg LOL! We shall see what I average in the CT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts