Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the new owner of a 2010 Crosstour. I like it generally but it is very difficult to see behind me due to the privacy glass and the extreme angle of the hatchback glass. Has anyone else noticed this and what have you done to remedy? Is clear glass available? What about concave mirror on the driver side?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the club! I own an '11 and a '12 Crosstour and yes, there is quite a "blind spot" caused by the unique roofline. I have found that adjustment of the right side rear view mirror compensates for the problem on that side. There are small, convex mirrors which can be attached to the mirrors to fix most of the problem. (Small adhesive convex mirrors available at any automotive store for minimal expense.) In 2012, Honda added a rear view camera which can be viewed in the interior rearview mirror. This all but eliminates any problems backing up. I have investigated having this feature installed on my '10 model and the cost is about $600. I think this would be preferable to changing out the glass.

·
Registered
8 Posts
blind spots

I have a 2012 and with mirror adjustment I have zero blind spots. Also, I always look before I change lanes.
I can see what is behind me through both rear glass. But I would not change the lines. The lines and shape are trick.

Question, anyone find a cargo cover aftermarket?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts