Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hated that awful truck grille, and hated the only aftermarket grilles I could find even more! Time for some paint work, I think it turned out with a much classier look. Stock rims had to go too, added some 20's and went with body color to match. Now just got to get her lowered an inch or two...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks Great!! How's the ride on the 20's
Actually rides great, really no noticeable difference from stock. I prefer the look of 22's, but didn't want to sacrifice ride quality. When I went from 18's to 22's on my Magnum it was significantly harsher.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow ..that is stunning............I just love that..color....just 1 question...I have that 2012 red also...it says on sticker is Ivory,,interior...But...as I Look at it hmmm..looks more butterscotch to me,,,what U say?????????take some pix,,of interior..and show..me...if thats Ivory...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..am thinkinking....doesnt..matter ..I love it either way///but,,,is not ivory in my mind.......think they ar colour blind....show me please.....
Yeah to me Ivory signifies a cream or off white color, and this interior is definitely tan, not ivory despite what they call it!

·
Registered
622 Posts
The color is sweet, nice wheels too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts