Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just rumors or Honda will bring the CT back to life ?

I saw a couple of pictures of the "new CT for 2021" but I got my doubts that it will happen and will become real.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I believe that the water vapor wafting up from my cup of moka this morning has more substance than this rumor.

The biggest annual sales for the CT was 21,000±. That year was 5,000 units greater than any other year. That same year, they sold 353,000± Accords.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe that the water vapor wafting up from my cup of moka this morning has more substance than this rumor.

The biggest annual sales for the CT was 21,000±. That year was 5,000 units greater than any other year. That same year, they sold 353,000± Accords.
Yep. I'm convinced that all hope is lost. Especially with the focus being shifted to electric vehicles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually started a thread about this same conversation a while back after watching a YouTube video from Scotty Kilmer who I believe had video, or at least pictures, of the elusive 2021 Crosstour. I think it's only going to be a European released vehicle, but here in North America it will be branded with a different name and called an SUV. But it could still happen, I mean everyone thought Ford was joking about re-releasing the Bronco on OJ Simpsons birthday. Well they did re-release it, but a few days afterwards because of too many sensitive people saying that was a bad idea. cough cough bs cough cough

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pipe dreams. Even if they do bring it back, it won’t be the same. Everything I’ve read has Honda trying to compete with the Subaru Outback, using the Accord as the base. Ours was designed to compete with Euro wagons using the Pilot as the base.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What about an all electric or plug in hybrid Crosstour? Something similar to what Toyota did with the new Venza. I would seriously consider something like that.
Probably not. I can't see myself driving something I can't work on. 😕

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it just rumors or Honda will bring the CT back to life ?

I saw a couple of pictures of the "new CT for 2021" but I got my doubts that it will happen and will become real.
That photo has been floating around since at least 2018, maybe before. So no, I don't think it's gonna happen. :(
2018 ct.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts