Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We recently purchased a pre-owned 2010 Crosstour EX-L AWD in white diamond pearl. It's actually my wife's car.

I work in sales for a NY auto dealer chain. This year we have had exceptional difficulty getting new car inventory. We are basically in an allocation death spiral. This year I will make $40,000 less than what I'm used to.

My wife had her dream car. A 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi Limited Sedan. We bought it new a couple years ago. At the time, I had an Saleen supercharged 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD V8. We both had car payments in the $475+ zone. At the time, we could afford them without even blinking.

I now drive a used 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L in white and, as I mentioned above, my wife has teh Crosstour.

Both vehicles were a HUGE adjustment for both of us.

I'd like to thank Honda for making it easy! We both really love our vehicles and they save us a ton of money in payments, insurance, fuel while not compromising on quality or luxury.

I've also found that the Honda Forums carry a more mature client base and I look forward to learning more about the product.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is fantastic! Welcome to the Honda family.
Both of your cars are quite a change, but you will like the reliability and will find a great deal of trust in their products.
Take care.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts