Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back to being a two Honda owner. Went in to have maintenance done on my 06 ODY and ended up trading in the Ody and my 05 BMW X5 4.4 and getting a new '11 ODY EXL-RES and a 2010 CT EX-L-AWD Nav. Saw the Ct in person for the first time and became obsessed. They had one on the floor, a '10 with 6500 on it but couldn't sell as used as it had never been titled. Not a great deal so I scoured the area and found a loaded former honda rep car with 13k on it. Got a great deal and sent the X5 packing! My friends can't believe I dumped the X5 for a Honda..until they drove it!
I am happy to not have $100 Fill ups and happy again to be a two honda owner. My first was an '83 Prelude when the love fest began!

2010 CT
Polished Metal

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome to the club ! Glad you are happy with your 2 new cars the ody is a sweet van too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your "upgrade" and Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am back to being a two Honda owner. Went in to have maintenance done on my 06 ODY and ended up trading in the Ody and my 05 BMW X5 4.4 and getting a new '11 ODY EXL-RES and a 2010 CT EX-L-AWD Nav. Saw the Ct in person for the first time and became obsessed. They had one on the floor, a '10 with 6500 on it but couldn't sell as used as it had never been titled. Not a great deal so I scoured the area and found a loaded former honda rep car with 13k on it. Got a great deal and sent the X5 packing! My friends can't believe I dumped the X5 for a Honda..until they drove it!
I am happy to not have $100 Fill ups and happy again to be a two honda owner. My first was an '83 Prelude when the love fest began!

2010 CT
Polished Metal
Welcome to the club. I got rid of my 530i BMW as well for the Crosstour. Even though I loved the ride of the BMW, the shop trips were starting to be to much. I do not miss my BMW at all.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts