Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum but actually bought the Crosstour in June, a White 2011 EX-L AWD V6 with Navi. It was a one owner and had 8k miles on it. We flew to Memphis (from Ga) to pick it up.

We tinted the front windows and purchased the "pockets" that slide in the front door handles - perfect place to set my phone and wallet!

So far my wife loves the car and our lifetime mpg is aroung 24mpg - not too bad for what it is and it being mostly city driving.

My daily driver is an 88 CRX Si with 210k miles and we just gave my daughter my wifes old car, a 2005 Acura TSX with Navi (we purchased new). Guess you can say we're Honda junkies...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the group!

You are getting about the same mileage that I am as well.

The CRX is great, but you probably will be looking at the CRZ real soon ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the group!

You are getting about the same mileage that I am as well.

The CRX is great, but you probably will be looking at the CRZ real soon ;-)
Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I've looked at the CRZ and parts of me like it. But the mpgs aren't where they could be. I average 38 mpg in my CRX so going in debt for no better mileage, when that is the goal is tough for me. Perhaps a couple of years in the used prices will drop and make it more worth it...

Anyway, my life loves her CT and for the first time in 17 years actually wants to help keep it clean. Most folks get hung up on not knowing what it is, but she loves it for what it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts