Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i pulled the trigger on a 2012 crosstour after some long research and thought. I am coming out of a 2011 ford f150 lariat limited which i realize is a vehicle on a totally different level,however,the gas is adding up to be more than the note itself on a monthly basis.
My wife is in a 2012 Pilot so i scoped the model lineup of Honda and couldnt look away from the crosstour.i found the cargo space for my mobile DJ Business was perfect and the 4wd option was great.
At first you may not like the styling or the overall driving but trust me,after 2 drives it is settled in and perfect.i am very happy with my purchase!

·
Registered
37 Posts
So i pulled the trigger on a 2012 crosstour after some long research and thought. I am coming out of a 2011 ford f150 lariat limited which i realize is a vehicle on a totally different level,however,the gas is adding up to be more than the note itself on a monthly basis.
My wife is in a 2012 Pilot so i scoped the model lineup of Honda and couldnt look away from the crosstour.i found the cargo space for my mobile DJ Business was perfect and the 4wd option was great.
At first you may not like the styling or the overall driving but trust me,after 2 drives it is settled in and perfect.i am very happy with my purchase!
Congrats, PRIMO! What color did you get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts