Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local Honda dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse - if I bought a new car, I wouldn't have to pay the $200 service tab on my '07 Accord Hybrid - Couldn't pass that one up :rolleyes:

I wanted something bigger with all wheel drive and quieter - so far I'm impressed - even though the windshield washer motor needs to be replaced - the first warranty work I've ever had done on a Honda.

I ended up with a 2010 EX-L Navi. I can't stand Honda's navigation, but that's all they had in the 2010 - and I really like the backup camera - I fixed the Navi the same way we did in our '09 Pilot Touring - put in a Garmin Nuvi.

So now my Honda stable includes an '03 Pilot EX-L, '09 Pilot Touring AWD and the new '10 Crosstour EX-L Navi.

Former stable mates - '84 Accord EX, '90 Acura Integra, '07 Accord Hybrid. Total Honda miles so far - 408,000.

mmay256

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on the buy and welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy both!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forums, by all means lurk if you want, post up, and if you have an issue or concern, consult the search button before starting another thread. Hope you enjoy your purchase!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snow.....tired of it

Too much snow - but now I'm looking forward to playing in it with the CT.

Favre was OK - the Vikings needed him - they didn't have a leader or a quarterback when he showed up. He provided both for a year.

This year was just an example of how poorly coached that team was - the fact that we had to have Favre play when he was all banged up was due to the "development project" quarterback that the former coach thought he could fix. Now maybe the new coach will call Jackson a lost cause and try something new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts