Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening members

I have recently purchased a pre-loved CT 2012 V6 4WD, black on black with Nav. My original plan was to get an Accord Coupe somewhere between a 2009 and a 2014 when I came across the CT. I had never noticed the CT before as there are not too many on the roads, so far I have only seen one other. Anyhow, I was drawn to the good looks, comfort and all the features it comes with.

I am a true car enthusiast who has owned (so far) 57 different vehicles (american, german, brittish) since I was sixteen years old. I am old school American muscle but, I have appreciated each and every car just as much. Getting this CT is my attempt to sidestep car payments without cutting back on the driving experience.

·
Super Moderator
369 Posts
Good evening members

I have recently purchased a pre-loved CT 2012 V6 4WD, black on black with Nav. My original plan was to get an Accord Coupe somewhere between a 2009 and a 2014 when I came across the CT. I had never noticed the CT before as there are not too many on the roads, so far I have only seen one other. Anyhow, I was drawn to the good looks, comfort and all the features it comes with.

I am a true car enthusiast who has owned (so far) 57 different vehicles (american, german, brittish) since I was sixteen years old. I am old school American muscle but, I have appreciated each and every car just as much. Getting this CT is my attempt to sidestep car payments without cutting back on the driving experience.
Welcome to the forum.

I'm also an old school muscle car enthusiast... Leaned more toward Chevy's than others. Also did a lot of resto work on old British cars among others (MGA, MGTF, Triumph TR3-B, ...). Worked on some primo Mopar beasts back then too.

The Crosstour is one of the quietest vehicles Honda ever built in my opinion. I drove a 2010 for 10+ years and recently swapped for a super clean 2013. Finally got it in the snow yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reactions: needaCT1012
1 - 3 of 3 Posts