Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
We took delivery of our new Crosstour on Saturday and so far so good! I used to drive a huge SUV and grew weary of the truck like experience. So, I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the CT. So far I've been struggling to get my phonebook in the system...which is why I joined the forum...to learn the easiest way to do things! Thanks,

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi Everyone,
We took delivery of our new Crosstour on Saturday and so far so good! I used to drive a huge SUV and grew weary of the truck like experience. So, I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the CT. So far I've been struggling to get my phonebook in the system...which is why I joined the forum...to learn the easiest way to do things! Thanks,
Welcome, and congrats on your new CT. You may find the answer to your phone book question in the Tech section -- If not I'm sure someone would be more than pleased to help.

C.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not sure about navi models, but on non-navi, you have to manually input each number and it only stores up to 50 different numbers. I read the entire manual and wasn't able to find anything that allowed me to transfer over the entire phonebook.

Anyways, welcome to the forum and congrats on the new CT!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the CT.. hope you enjoy the one as much as the other!

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts