Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Shane and I just bought a 2012 CT ex-l in pearl white on April 24th. I have owned 2 Preludes in the past, and have always been a fan of Hondas products. We were in the market for a vehicle for my wife to drive primarily. We came from a Suburban that was just more than what we needed. I have a friend that work at Frank Leta Honda in O'fallon, MO and she kept telling me about the CT. Ill be honest, when she first pulled it out, I was EXTREMELY turned off by the overall
appearance, haha. After looking it over for a while, it started to grow on me. Then I got in the driver's seat... I LOVE THIS CAR! Plenty of power, fit and finish is great, and theres ample room for our 2 kids and all the gear. Anyway, you guys all feel the same way im sure, so I wont bore you to death. Other than the new CT, I run a car club in St. Louis. We are a traditional lowrider club (none of the 13s and chrome everywhere, early 70s inspired street cars if you will). Im going to snap a few pics of the CT and Ill throw in one of my Chevys as well I have on the computer. Im excited to learn more about these cars and see what everyone is doing with theirs. Ive already been stalking you lowered stance guys, haha. Although im not going to do anything that extreme to this car, I applaud you guys, they look great! If you have any questions about old american iron, feel free to ask, Ive built a ton of old cars and a few Harleys, but when it comes to Hondas, im uneducated, so expect questions!

Thanks for the approval and a great forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a few pictures of the CT:

And heres a shot of our other family cruiser (my wife takes it most of the time haha)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum - may you enjoy both!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've got a great car that will drive much differently than that gorgeous Chevy ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts