Was over on Driveaccord.net with my accord for awhile. Been lurking for awhile but I finally got my 2010 CT Glacier Blue EXL 4WD.
Here are some pics:
Here is my first impressions of the good and the bad also:
So after almost a week with the new Crosstour I can say I like it alot. I was really not sure about the styling but I can say that I do like it now.
The goods (08 Accord Sedan 4 Banger EX Vs 10 4wd Crosstour EXL):
1. Getting out of the Crosstour is much nicer then getting out of my old accord. It's a bit higher so I don't have to bend as much to get out. Much like my 2010 Honda Pilot.
2. Like the new Dash blue color. Very easy on the eyes at night.
3. Non Nav comes with BlueTooth. Nice feature.
4. I had cloth seats in my old Accord but the leather seats in my crosstour support me better then the old.
5. Upgraded sound system with the Sub is light years better then on my Accord.
6. USB Connector for the IPOD
7. Projector Headlamps. I know the Coupe had it but the sedan didn't.
8. 18" Rims and tires and the suspension. Much more plush then the sedan (Not that it was bad by any means).
9. For me the heated seats, Auto climate control, Homelink, auto dimming mirrors, etc.. stuff that came on the EXL accord that I didn't get but do have on the Crosstour now.
10. V6 Passing Power.
11. Cargo area with the wet compartment and dualsided rear mats.
12. Auto down feature for rear view mirrors for Reverse.
13. 4WD Stablitly.
14. Memory seats Seat 1 to key 1 and Seat 2 to key 2.
1. Blind spots in the C pillar. But that can be fixed by the mirrors.
2. No rearview camera built into the Mirror like on my Pilot even without Nav. You would think with the rear end and blind spots this thing has they would of at least made that Standard.
3. Baby spare.
4. Towing capacity of 1500lbs. That's horrendous.
5. Console lighting should match the dash lighting. not bad but doesn't match through out like in the Pilot or Accord.
Overall it really does feel like a Accord on steroids. Beefed up in almost every way. But again all that matters is the wife likes it.
Happy wife = Happy life.