Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my crosstur now for 6 weeks. Silver with leather/ nav system etc etc. Very happy with it so far. Love the ride. iIt handles the road really well. I have been loking at the crosstour since it came out. Spent alot of time reading the ratings. We recently traded in a 2008 Piolt for a new 2011 Pilot(our 3rd one). So i took a closer look at the croostour. I had a 2008 accord v6 that i was happy with..........but the crosstour seemed to offer a bit more room for all my toys.(hockey bag/biking equipment/skiis). was offered a great price to trade in the 2008 and the price for the croostour was pretty competetive. Took the croostour out for a test drive and was impressed with the ride. I was a little concerned about the rear visibility, but i have found that it was really quick to get used to. I was gone for a week to do some powder skiing in british columbia at the end of feburary(tpoic for a future post). When i got back i found that my wife had been driving the croostour and was now contemplating giving me the keys to herThe one thing i did add was a pilot for my croostour keys.Didn't happen. put on winter snow tires which i got from the dealer, they even had gray steel rims to compliment the car. Have done a couple of road trips and really enjoyed the ride. Even driving around town has been fun even though the winter has been beating up our roads

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome, Tom. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I've had mine nearly 5 weeks and I'm loving it. Lots of good discussion here, so happy posting!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Welcome glad you enjoy your new ride ! mine comes in next week getting excited !

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome! Would you possibly mind posting a picture with the snow tires on? I'm interested in knowing how it looks with them in black/gray steel wheels.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
you should grab the little steel honda center caps

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Timber Tom. I've had my CT since the 1st of Jan. And I am loving it! Man, when I first got it I almost ran a car off the road because I was changing lanes and did not see him on my right. Was not use to the mirrors yet. But like you said, once you get use to using the mirrors (which it only takes a day or so) man, what a lovely ride. Also having the backup camera is a blast too! This car does so much! Just start playing with some of the buttons and you'll learn that baby quickly. Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the tip, i'll get those next week when i switch the tires over. looking forward to driving with the real tires

1 - 9 of 9 Posts