Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New Crosstour Owner - IN

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Nick 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months to gain some insight on the Crosstour, which my wife was interested in. She just (last Saturday actually) picked up her 2011 Opal Sage Metallic/Black EX-L 4WD NAVI. 3 days in and she loves it! I must say that I am pretty impressed with it as well. Thanks for all the insight.

#2 ·
Enjoy Your New Accord CT

Same here in southernmost NJ - we have a two week old CT AWD, Navi, Opal Sage with blk. interior. Traded in an '08 Accord Sedan, 6 cyl., which we loved. The CT is even better - smoother, quieter and higher ride, plus more extras. We will be heading to Florida in a few weeks and look forward to the trip, especially with the extra cargo space. Enjoy your CT and this site for helpful info.

#3 ·
Same here in southernmost NJ - we have a two week old CT AWD, Navi, Opal Sage with blk. interior. Traded in an '08 Accord Sedan, 6 cyl., which we loved. The CT is even better - smoother, quieter and higher ride, plus more extras. We will be heading to Florida in a few weeks and look forward to the trip, especially with the extra cargo space. Enjoy your CT and this site for helpful info.
Thanks for the welcome. We have a trip to Florida in our future as well. Would be interested to hear how your CT performs on your trip. Enjoy!

#4 ·
Hi 2011HCT, where in Indiana are you? I am in Northwest Indiana (Cedar Lake) and almost never see another CrossTour.

#6 ·
Just brought home a CT in Connecticut

Four weeks ago I didn't know the CT existed. Went online to Edmunds and started a car search. I started to wonder why everyone doesn't own a CT. Found this forum and read each of the threads, as a reality check. Ordered EXL Tango Red with Ivory and Navi, three weeks later it's park in our garage. The dealer was 40 miles from my home and on the drive home I wondered, 'Why doesn't everyone own a CT?'

The dealer experience was perfect, the car is a dream to drive. It took about 20 minutes to find the right seat adjustments to make the car incredibly comfortable and the rest will be history.

This forum helped me feel more confident that all the good things I was reading before purchase were founded in real experience. After a few houw of ownership it's one of the best cars we've ever brought home. With a 60 mile commute I'll be spending a lot of time onboard. Looking forward to being an active member.

#7 ·
Four weeks ago I didn't know the CT existed. Went online to Edmunds and started a car search. I started to wonder why everyone doesn't own a CT. Found this forum and read each of the threads, as a reality check. Ordered EXL Tango Red with Ivory and Navi, three weeks later it's park in our garage. The dealer was 40 miles from my home and on the drive home I wondered, 'Why doesn't everyone own a CT?'

The dealer experience was perfect, the car is a dream to drive. It took about 20 minutes to find the right seat adjustments to make the car incredibly comfortable and the rest will be history.

This forum helped me feel more confident that all the good things I was reading before purchase were founded in real experience. After a few houw of ownership it's one of the best cars we've ever brought home. With a 60 mile commute I'll be spending a lot of time onboard. Looking forward to being an active member.
Welcome to the forum, give us your impressions after you get a few weeks of 'stick time'.

#9 ·
Live in Indianapolis - Have had my fully equipped CT since July 1.

Even in indy, I have only seen two other on the road here - one was Polished Metal as mine is , other was red.

So far, great car - totaled an 07 Cad DTS on June 16 - looked at several vehicles after that and bought my CT on a spur of the moment. Admit, it is not a Cad, but sure am enjoying it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.