Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

The wife and I are expecting our first baby any day now. We thought we would get by with using her Saturn Ion coupe, but a trial run with the baby seat proved that it was going to be either me or the baby riding as a passenger - not both.

The local dealer is bringing a 4 cylinder EX-L 2wd, hopefully in the Basque Red.

I'm looking forward to having the dual zone climate control for our long car rides.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum - may you enjoy both!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congratulations on the new car...you're gonna love it!

We wish you the best with the delivery. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Basque Red Pearl II Crosstour has arrived at the local dealership. Going in tomorrow morning to sign papers and finish the trade!

Still no baby.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Basque Red Pearl II Crosstour has arrived at the local dealership. Going in tomorrow morning to sign papers and finish the trade!

Still no baby.
Keep us posted on both deliveries! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congradulations, I'm sure you'll find the CT to be the perfect family car. We have a 4 week old baby girl and the CT give us plenty of room for her car seat, her stroller, 2 adults sitting comfortably in the front and 400$ worth of Costo stuff in the trunk!!!

Congrats again!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Grats,,, enjoy your new car! These will be great memories for the young one. My youngest(8) just finished a sob fest over getting rid of my old car. I hope she loves the Crosstour as much as the old Volvo I just traded in....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baby girl is finally here, and she is a real treat!

The Crosstour was missing some paint on the inside door jamb, so we will have to take it back to the dealer sometime this week and have them take care of it. I must say I was rather disappointed in seeing the missing paint. Let's hope that is the biggest problem I have in the life of owning the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Baby girl is finally here, and she is a real treat!

The Crosstour was missing some paint on the inside door jamb, so we will have to take it back to the dealer sometime this week and have them take care of it. I must say I was rather disappointed in seeing the missing paint. Let's hope that is the biggest problem I have in the life of owning the car.
Congratulations! And, hey, better for the new car to be missing paint than the new baby! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
We just bought one, on the 8th, for a similar reason. We had an Impreza before.

I'll be 100% honest. The Impreza had more room for a rear facing carseat. It was also much easier to get the kid in and out of the Impreza with rear facing car seat.

We like the Crosstour but we wish we had purchased something else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know why, but the wife wanted nothing to do with any Subaru. Wouldn't even test drive one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts