Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be a recurring theme here.:p

We purchased our car Memorial Day weekend and a friend from the S2000 forums led me here. I'll be checking this site out and wanted to introduce myself.

Really love the car so far but I do have one problem. Is anyone else as frustrated with the voice recognition as I am? Has anyone had success training it?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the Forum & Congrats on your purchase, may you enjoy both!

Sorry, I can't offer any advice regarding the voice recog... tho I'm sure others will chime in!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on the new CT you made a good choice! About the Voice Recognition. You have to just keep on trying, yelling, thinking and cursing! ....... but just go to the help menu every now and than. It tells you which commands you can use!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies and welcome. I'm beginning to think she doesn't understand "hick" very well yet.:D

I'll keep working on it.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
nice ride i got a black ex-l nav aswell enjoy the forum and the new car! sorry i don't really use the voice rec.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for the replies and welcome. I'm beginning to think she doesn't understand "hick" very well yet.:D

I'll keep working on it.
Yes, it is a bit touchy, I got about 3 or 4 commands down pretty good. The one I like is when I say "Trip Computer" and it replies
"Climate control recirculation on"

Welcome to the Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts