Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Honda 18" chrome rims, body side molding, door sill trim, door edge film, and blue interior illumination on my 2012 CT EXLN this week

I think the rims look awesome and the body side molding adds a nice line to the CT. The 3M door edge film was a real bear to get on correctly and get the bubbles out because it is realatively thin and not a lot of room for error.

The blue interior illumination doesn't add a lot of illumination the interior, maybe a bit broghter than the overhead blus courtesy light. Was actually hoping for a bit more. You honstl need to be in pety dark conditions to even see the light., but at least it wasn't to pricey. Now just got to get the cense plat frames in and I am done...for now :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
looks good like the wheels !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Like the Window Shields

Had them on my Accord and loved them but I didn't think they looked the great on the Accord. I've wanted them again for the CT but I was an early buyer and so many people were bashing the CT on other forums - I was unsure and wondered what they'd look like so I'm glad to see your pic.

Do you think you could just get away with the front ones and skip the back and it would look ok? I miss them because I like to crack the window - even in the rain and the shields are the only way to do that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had them on my Accord and loved them but I didn't think they looked the great on the Accord. I've wanted them again for the CT but I was an early buyer and so many people were bashing the CT on other forums - I was unsure and wondered what they'd look like so I'm glad to see your pic.

Do you think you could just get away with the front ones and skip the back and it would look ok? I miss them because I like to crack the window - even in the rain and the shields are the only way to do that.
Hi CurlyGirlCa,

I think you could definitely get away with jt including them on the front windows and I don't think it would hurt the look. This is actually the first time I have have had them on any of my cars and Hondas. Honestly I would not have chosen them myself if they had not come nstalled on the car. However, now hat I have them I do like them for the reason you talked about being to crack the window open even in the rain...which is what we get in Seattle pretty often.

They dd take a little getting used to for me at first probably just because of how thy frame th window and catch (or don't cath the light at time) I find myself turning my head to see wat is out of the side of my field of vision. But like I said, I am geting used to them being there after about a month of having my CT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts