Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting the Ambient Kit for Crosstour, but people havent raved about it..

so I was thinking of getting the ones from LED Glow..

what do you guys think of these lights.. is it too bright or would it look cool with spedometer blue on CT?

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
I think they look really Kool, but you are the final decider on the image for your CT. I would add that if you do decide to go this route, turn your project into a HOW TO, and take lots of pictures showing your work. I know others would like to copy this look perhaps with different colored lights.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yea man definitely go with the LED GLOW kit... My bro has the Honda kit on his coupe and it's not that bright... I barely use it when I'm driving his car lol... I believe someone managed to swap out the LEDs in the Honda kit for brighter ones so that's also an option...

·
Registered
5 Posts
they were installed on mind when I got them. They are pretty sweet but I usually forget to turn them on. i'd get them

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think they look cool, but it makes me think about when we were kids and used to put the black light to each other's clothes to see who had stains!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts