Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Moderators....Have you been reading some of the posts e.g. wheels/tires and other areas and noted some not-so-nice language? Don't think the Forum needs that stuff...a little too "gangsta" for me. Thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yes I've seen some of it, but it's not violating any rules.

I'm not editing a member's post because another member doesn't like bad words. Mods are not here for censorship. If you see something in a thread that you don't like, then by all means feel free to ignore it.

If a thread does get out of hand and blatantly offensive or just looks like someone trolling, then I definately do want to know about it, and we'll be more than happy to take whatever corrective procedures are necessary, which usually consist of nothing more than sending a pm to someone about the concern. We're all adults here, sometimes

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. "...all adults here, sometimes". Anyway, I will take your advise and ignore these posts. But, I do think the type of posts we are referring to adds NOTHING positive to the Forum. Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello fjc: I can see the validity in both sides of this debate, and can side with neither. I haven't seen the offending posts, but if I may suggest (and hope it is not inappropriate to do so) that if there is some content that you find offensive, that you might consider sending a polite PM to the offending parties and kindly ask them to ramp it down a bit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts