Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just ordered a 2011 CT this afternoon with the Nav system. I'm in the US but travel to Canada often, does the Nav system include Canada if purchased in the US?

Thanks,

TA

·
Registered
183 Posts
map coverage

I'm probably not the best to answer your question, since I'm in Canada but my CT came with an extra DVD that was meant for the lower half of the USA...supposedly it would have better coverage for the far Southern States and Mexico.... the one installed covered Canada and pretty much the whole Northern USA....check with your dealer and/or manual...

·
Registered
621 Posts
My "USA" Crosstour NAV does *not* include Canada... aside for I think 100miles over the boarder...

I'm not sure if they have another DVD for USA and Canada... but if you get the Canadian DVD, it's an easy enough switch. (You just go to the rear cargo area and swap it out. The NAV will boot into into the new DVD automatically on start up.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My "USA" Crosstour NAV does *not* include Canada... aside for I think 100miles over the boarder...

I'm not sure if they have another DVD for USA and Canada... but if you get the Canadian DVD, it's an easy enough switch. (You just go to the rear cargo area and swap it out. The NAV will boot into into the new DVD automatically on start up.)
Ok, that sounds easy enough. Hopefully I can obtain a Canadian DVD. :) Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
81 Posts
FYI, I bought my CT last September 2010. Leaving in Canada, the canadian DVD was already installed in my drive and I also get the US DVD sealed wrap in the glove box. I don't know if it was a mistake or not but I get both. So, if I decide to go down south, I'll have to load the US DVD once I cross the border I guess.

·
Registered
183 Posts
FYI, I bought my CT last September 2010. Leaving in Canada, the canadian DVD was already installed in my drive and I also get the US DVD sealed wrap in the glove box. I don't know if it was a mistake or not but I get both. So, if I decide to go down south, I'll have to load the US DVD once I cross the border I guess.
My Can. CT also came with both discs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts