Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason, randomly my nav screen/display screen will simply go black. Hitting the map button menu button, any button does nothing to bring it back. Turning the car off and back on brings it back to normal.
All functions work when dark, you simply can't see anything.

Honda couldn't get it to turn off or go black so they think I am an idiot.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check your headlights selector. If it's in auto and your hit some darker area they may turn on and your nav screen may dim too dark to see at during the day.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very random or possibly after hitting bumps? Loose cabling somewhere?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem

My nav screen wouldn't come on time to time. If I would turn off the car it would come back on. Now, though it is off and won't come on no matter what I do. I have really have gotten use to using the back camera.

·
Registered
236 Posts
for some reason, randomly my nav screen/display screen will simply go black. Hitting the map button menu button, any button does nothing to bring it back. Turning the car off and back on brings it back to normal.
All functions work when dark, you simply can't see anything.

Honda couldn't get it to turn off or go black so they think I am an idiot.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
I suppose you do know that when you turn on your car you are suppose to push in the big knob when you see ok on the screen and the Navi will show? If you do not push the knob when the Navi says ok, it then will go black, because it thinks you do not want the navi on. So are you saying that even though you push in the knob when it says ok, it goes black on you while navi is showing? If so then you do have a problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I suppose you do know that when you turn on your car you are suppose to push in the big knob when you see ok on the screen and the Navi will show? If you do not push the knob when the Navi says ok, it then will go black, because it thinks you do not want the navi on. So are you saying that even though you push in the knob when it says ok, it goes black on you while navi is showing? If so then you do have a problem.

Yes I know to push the ok button. This is random as I said in the original post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my nav started to cut out and the screen keeps scrolling weird patterns and once in a while it comes on normally for short periods. The back up camera seems to work but it can be intermittent. Anyone have similar issues? 2010 CT awd with Nav

1 - 10 of 10 Posts