Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Am I the only one out there who's significant other feels they spend too much time on forums? In the spirit of full-disclosure, I submit to this one and two for motorcycling (BMWMOA and ADVRIDER). At the very most, I'm thinking ten minutes a day average.

She asks me why I'm so "addicted". I told her it's not about addiction, rather, contribution to a repository of sorts that lends a helping hand to people who may be looking for a specific reference. I also stressed how much money and time others have saved us in the past by contributing information that we found helpful. To be honest, it also centers me; being able to talk about something I genuinely enjoy... Cars, bikes and stuff.

Anyone sharing this boat with me?

·
Registered
234 Posts
don't you think she jealous so she need some time with you :( some women really need their attention,,, you are not alone same problem here too Oh well..

·
Registered
534 Posts
Let's see, site's I check daily

this one <--moderator
www.builtwithblood.com <--- moderator, site just went live 3 days ago, another car site for builders
www.mustangforums.com <--- moderator
www.bayoushooter.com guns and stuff
www.HKPro.com guns
www.sportnimports.com cars
www.sccola.org old car club I was in, but we all still stay in touch
www.oilburners.net trucks
forum.nolatac.com guns and stuff

My wife doesn't mind, but does make the ocassional snide remark when I'm reading them and posting

·
Registered
621 Posts
I used to spend waaayyyyyy too much time on bmwmoa and advrider.... but I had to quit because I wasn't getting anything else done.

It's all about balance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey I get biatch at too, but I could be on facebook posting my every thought like others so I think being on here is better...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts