Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Heres a picture of my crosstour about 2 weeks ago, im getting most of the rear replaced this week.

Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
339 Posts
Looks sharp. Reminiscent of another vehicle but I can't quite put my finger on which one (driving me nuts).

·
Registered
291 Posts
Honda makes an underbody spoiler kit, and K3RMiTdot has the rear piece installed (and visible) in this picture.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very unique, love it.
Must have been heartbreaking to get that rear damaged......:mad:........you getting the backup sensors installed with the new kit?

C.
Yup, I am. Just don't know when I'll have time to get them installed. Hopefully i get them done before winter comes, Pretty sure they will come in handy.

·
Registered
261 Posts

Heres a picture of my crosstour about 2 weeks ago, im getting most of the rear replaced this week.

Enjoy

I really like the black roof.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fixed my car, last week. =) 2 grand gone, my 2nd rear lip ;(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, because it was my fault, iddindt see thee pole terrible me

·
Registered
291 Posts
Are you referring to the rear underbody spoiler? If so, then yes, it is the factory piece.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The black roof on the white car is really nice. At first I wasn't sure if I like it or not but the more I look at it the more I like it. Unfortunately a white roof on a black CT just wouldn't look as good!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I only see the body kit coming in gun metal gray. Am i wrong or did you have yours painted white?

Looks great by the way!

***EDIT***

Found your thread about it. Nevermind.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts