Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The criticism of our Crosstours in the aesthetic department can get tiring after a while.

That's why it was such a treat to come out of the supermarket the other day and see this waiting for me on my car.

Now if I could only find out who left it... I'd even take them for a ride!

;)

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol that's what's up!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think its only automotive journalists that are down on the aesthetics of the croostour. I have had several people admir mine while i've been at the gas station

·
Registered
111 Posts
Monday night I was having dinner at one of my usual places up at the lake and a waitress comes over and says "I saw your car as your drove in, it's georgeous. What is it?". So I gave her the keys and she went to look at it. (small local place and I know several on the staff so I wasn't worried) She came back and said "That's a Honda?"

·
Registered
241 Posts
That’s pretty cool...we have had many folks stop and say what a nice car "what is it?" To this day nobody I know has ever seen one or knows what it is, or when I discuss vehicles with coworkers or family regarding our CT, or when we are at the gas pump…but they ALL seem to LOVE it through comments! This must be one unique puppy.
When we bought our CT my wife said she wanted something different...I guess she has one now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The criticism of our Crosstours in the aesthetic department can get tiring after a while.

That's why it was such a treat to come out of the supermarket the other day and see this waiting for me on my car.

Now if I could only find out who left it... I'd even take them for a ride!

;)
Hi - I'm new to this forum, but not new to Honda. I love my CT and the first few months I had it, it was a blast to stop at lights and see the folks staring at my car! I had some guy roll down his window and give me a "thumbs up" one morning. Next morning, he was right beside me doing the nod and smile. Guess when something is as new at the CT, it just takes some getting used to? It grew on me rather quickly!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I was leaving a friend's place after the UFC bout this weekend and two other guys I had just met that evening asked about the Crosstour as they saw me approaching the car. So I gave them the nickel tour and let them sit in the pilot's chair (still with the new car smell) and both were as impressed with the interior as the outer profile. Obviously those guys don't read snooty car magazines.

:D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Gotta Sell The CT.......

Yesterday while driving home from work I saw 4 CTs at one Red Light. 2 on my side , 1 arcross the street and 1 crossing with the green light. WOW!!! That was a miracle to see that many at one time and not the dealership. I was so excited that I went and checked my Lottery Ticket and there you go I hit for 4 bucks. What’s so amazing is around here everyone drives a Lexus 350, Toyota Armada or some sort of BMW. So, I guess I am not so Unique

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've gotten many positive reactions and one borderline snide one: someone said it looked like a boat. So I just weighed anchor and cruised away! :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Was gassing up yesterday and the guy with a mini van came over from the next island to see what the CT was. Let him open doors, etc. He said, 'kinda small for a crossover'. I told him the gas mileage, he said, ' not too small though'.

Good one Drumslinger.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't really ever think of the Crosstour as a crossover. I guess I know that it is, but I'd compare it more to sedans/wagons that have available AWD than to the small-to-medium SUVs that I think of as crossovers.
Whatever it is, I like it.
A lot.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have gotten so many compliments on my new CT. I was at the gas station and the owner said, great car. I was getting gas again the next week and a lady with 3 small children, in her new Subaru SUV, came over and said what kind of car is that, how nice. Darn it, she said, I didn't see that one when I was thinking about buying. Lol... Sorry to say her Subaru looked pretty cheap too... I love my CT. Feels good to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts