Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took this moments ago with a wide angle lens holding a 4x Cross Screen in front of the lens for effect.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the black interior but I love my Weimaraner too so Sheepskin covers on the front seats which have followed me from vehicle to vehicle since the Pilot as I finally wore out the one my 86.5 Nissan SE-V6 originally had and my 1994 SE-V6 Pathfinder as well.

Purchased a new one for the Pilot and never allowed Levi in the front seat as it did not have one and he rod in his kennel. When I got the RidgeLine I only had Levi about 3 1/2 months so still only used the 1 Sheepskin then once he was totally used to being with us, he was adopted, I got a Solvit rear seat cover made for the RidgeLine, unfortunately it does not fit the CrossTour so I ordered custom sewn Sheepskin Seat Covers for the rear, my wife said "So Levi will have better seats than we do?" sigh...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
422 Posts
damn i love this color, i was going to pick this up if a white one didnt come in. congrats on the purchase nonetheless!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts