Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pictures of my new girl! I know people talk about how "ugly" the Crosstour is but I've gotten so many looks, thumbs up and head nods in just the 1st weekend of driving around. I can honestly say I love the look of this thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi there,

If they say that this car is ugly, I got more compliments with this car that with any other ones that I had in the past. I had a person stop me to tell me that my car was awesome and another one followed me in my yard to have a good look at it, people saying how nice and sleek this car looks in parking lots etc. etc. You want an ugly car just look at the Cube, now that is a car with no style whatsoever.

Congrats on the car and you will love it just as I love mine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great looking car!! Last weekend a couple stoped my wife in a grocery store parking lot to look at her CT. They spent a half hour checking it out, sitting in it etc. The wife said "that is her next car".

·
Registered
594 Posts
Gotta love that new car glow LOL... Congrats on the new car once again and I hope you enjoy it...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm not going to lie, I've gotten more compliment on this car than anything else as well. I was at the park yesterday, and a mighty fine looking lady;P stopped by to compliment me on the nice car. Congrats with your new purchase! I love the black...just would never own a black car again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts