Honda Crosstour Forums banner

My Dad got my Mom a nice Birthday/XMas Present

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Oosa 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! Just found this forum, and I am already loving it! Nice to see some other Crosstours. I've only seen one other in real life, you don't really come by them very often. :)

My old man's present to mom for her birthday/Christmas, 2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L.

As for me I bought myself an 08 accord a little while ago from the same place.

BIG shout out to Honda of Greeley, in Northern Colorado. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a new Honda and you live in the area.

Hope you enjoy!

See less See more
#5 ·
You get used to it, but it doesn't get any better. You have to back up slower and more carefull. I all my other cars I can crank my head around better than 180 degrees and back up like a mad man. Not in the Crosstour. If you have the accord, (I do to) it has great rear visibility. Take the Crosstour for a drive and you'll see.. Or I should say you won't see. :)
The rarity of the car and how fun it is to drive makes up for it. I LOVE my XT!

#6 ·
Welcome to the Forums!

Yeah, the back up thing... I live in NYC, and the CT is a boat of a car so parking is a pain... but once you're used to the back up cam (and you should spend a bit of time practicing with the guide lines), you can park within an inch of another car and curb...

*Rear visibility is never an issue for me while driving on the road... the rear bar in the window perfectly hides the headlight of the guy behind me so it doesn't annoy me :)

#7 ·
... but once you're used to the back up cam (and you should spend a bit of time practicing with the guide lines), you can park within an inch of another car and curb...
Try a 2010 non-Nav.... no camera....

And I back into my garage... LOL....

#10 ·
After more than 6 decades on this earth and more than my share of Motorcycle "accidents", the act of turning around properly to get a good view while backing up is nearly impossible and quite painful.

A backup camera was a requirement for my purchase, the Crosstour's supposed rearview problem just doesn't exist with the two cameras Honda has installed! Excellent view, far better than looking behind you manually, although side to side checking to the rear is still required. No problem there at all in the CT.

Good news is the BU cameras will be required and standardized in 2018 for all USA vehicles! :)

http://blog.caranddriver.com/backup-cameras-coming-to-all-new-cars-in-2018/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.