Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just wanted to post videos of my Crosstour in the "snowmageddon" that Seattle had this year :rolleyes: LOL. The Crosstour performed well did not slip a bit, ran errands, took Mom grocery shopping, went EVERYWHERE, and the car was amazing. Too bad I only had one day in the car, and then a couple of weekends. AWD is the only way to go.

My company car 2008 Chev Malibu with 104,855 miles on it makes me want to drive my Crosstour even more (the "BU" is on its way out).

No making fun of my video's they are pretty poor and I self confess I'm not a video person. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/user/steveinwa1?feature=guide#p/u/6/npw_K0F3Utw

http://www.youtube.com/user/steveinwa1?feature=guide#p/u/0/td-NM2e7-7o

there are a couple more videos of snow driving on my channel if you want to watch they are really boring. I think that is was is great about my Crosstour the snow driving was BORING not like last year where I was sliding every which way.... lol....I'm a happy camper with my new snow machine!!:D:D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Not bad, and the music was interesting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is an unwritten rule that stop means yield in the face of a snow storm. Many cars that stop in the snow never get going again!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't like stopping at the stop signs. :D
Cool Video, thanx for sharing:cool:

I know once I saw this I had to change my driving habits, we all should try the video thing its very interesting. I drive 3,000 to 4,000 miles a months and I have had to improve my driving once I viewed my video's. :eek:...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not a good youtube'r the music is something they had on the site for free. It was really bad actually LOL......

I was on the phone while filming this and that discussion had to be covered with music LOL....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts