1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks nice, makes me glad I don't have to run a front plate though! lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nice pics... Someone keyed my passenger side doors and I'm seriously considering buying some body side moldings to cover it up, cheaper than painting it. How much did they cost you?

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Nice pics... Someone keyed my passenger side doors and I'm seriously considering buying some body side moldings to cover it up, cheaper than painting it. How much did they cost you?
That SUCKS sorry to here that! why cant people just leave other peoples cars alone!!:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keyed

Keyed.. bastards....
Side moldings on my car or from Honda. The dealer installed them as part of my deal.. Dont know what they cost. Check with Honda.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks I checked with the dealer and I didn't like the price and now I'm off to eBay lol...

·
Registered
237 Posts
is that the new nebraska plate on your car... yuk.. washed out brown/yellow bird & weed... (meadowlark & goldenrod) . Nebraska needs to get with the times.. I mean sheesh.. here in Indiana we have a choice of over 30+ plates...

sry - Husker native here...

·
Registered
534 Posts
just noticed the description of your car.. got any pics with the door open ??? Bet its beautiful !!!

Nope, not yet, but I may be able to get some posted up. I like the ivory, because it's somewhat 2-tone. Most of my cars have been performance cars and have had grey or black interiors, so I wanted something different. Only my trucks have ever had tan leather, and the Ivory was a change of pace for me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You took some really great pictures. I hate to admit it, but it seems hard to find good pictures of the CT (the car must not be very photogenic). I'd say you're pictures would make a great Crosstour ad!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks !!!!!
You took some really great pictures. I hate to admit it, but it seems hard to find good pictures of the CT (the car must not be very photogenic). I'd say you're pictures would make a great Crosstour ad!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts