Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I purchased a CPO '10 Crosstour. Love it, except I can't seem to get it to memorize new settings for the power mirrors. It gets even worse when I throw it in reverse. Anyone else with similar issues? I have tried both keys without success.

·
Registered
92 Posts
When the CT is put in reverse, the side mirror which has the toggle switch on it (left or right) will go down to help you park, a default setting. If you place the side mirror toggle switch in the middle, it will not do that...the same applies to BMWs and it 's a perfect way to wear out that motor and I now someone who had to pay $800 to have this fixed.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Make sure you have the same ignition key with you that was used to preset your mirrors. If you used key #1 to set the mirrors and come out later with key #2 then the mirrors will go to the #2 setting or back to default if they have not been set. Same for your seat settings.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Also, I want to saw there was an error in the manual. It stated that you had to hold the Set Memory button while pushing the respective numbered button.

But I found that with the car in park, just push the set button once and then immediately push the number button.

Also, as Army Dad pointed out, make sure you are using the same key every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts