Honda Crosstour Forums banner

MikeMikeMike's 2012 EX-L Progress Pics

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Cai Buenavides 
#1 ·
New here so I figured that I would keep a collection of progress pics for myself and for others to view. Probably wont do much more than some light mods, but ya never know! Thanks for looking
The day I bought her.
The day I bought her
Able to fit 2 29inch Mountain Bikes in the back with seats down as well as all my camping gear and cooler for the weekend.

Plasti-Diped 18in factory wheels and 20% tint all the way around
De-Badged

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum and nice job.

I sneak a large 29er MTB in the back of my 2010 CT rather than leave it on the hitch rack whenever I'm stopping to go inside somewhere. Where I live around the DC metro area, bikes are often stolen in the blink of an eye :/

#4 ·
MMM -
I've always de-badged my cars.- Never fails to get a the "What car Is That Question" -from the random car guy in the parking lot. Especially on wash/wax day. Ha.
Wife and I did our "break-in" trip with our CT a couple weeks ago. A Straight drive from Southern California, to Olathe KS - and a Straight drive back - Wife loved driving it. She's Petite (aka short) and the High positioned seat had her feeling like she was in a truck. At one point during her drive time, I looked over at the speed, and she was cruising comfy just under the 85 mark -
Unfortunately the front half shafts are are no longer true, so there's a section of speed at like 38-42 (when accelerating) and then again at 72-75 where the shaft harmonics get kilted - resulting in a slight wobble - if accelerating it gets a little more than slight. Ordering the half shafts now, and plan to do them when I figure out a EVAC - Gas smell issue - Which is why I'm checking in on the Site today - Research - Parts List - and Advice.

Looking forward to Many More Miles.

T..

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.