Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, guys. Seems like there are a lot of us in the area and everyone was interested in having a meet. That said, let's do it.

For the sake of taking the reigns and not flip-flopping on dates, I'm going to go ahead and set it now. Let's do Saturday, the 15th of January at 2 pm.

Meetup spot - let's meet at Flagship in North Bethesda. I figure this would be a decent point, close to the beltway that everyone can get to with little difficulty.

The address is 2100 Chapman Avenue, North Bethesda, MD 20852.

Google Maps

Hopefully it won't be snowy or too cold, I figured we could grab some food afterwards, there are all kinds of restaurants up and down the pike, near the carwash, so let's see what everyone wants to do for that.

Chime in if you're interested in coming and make a suggestion as to where you'd like to eat afterwards.

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts

Chime in if you're interested in coming and make a suggestion as to where you'd like to eat afterwards.
Count me in. I'll eat anything- a couple of thoughts:

Silver Diner is very close by.

Far East is a great Chinese place S of there on Nicholson Lane.

Rockville Town Center ~2 mi N has tons of other places.

The first two places have a lot of parking spots so we could get a group vehicle picture...

--Evan

·
Registered
111 Posts
My daughter has a swim meet at Hood College in Frederick Saturday afternoon (she swims for Frostburg) so I will miss the get together. Sorry. Post pictures.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saturday is looking nice, guys. High is 36, low is 28. We have sun the next few days, so hopefully we'll see some of the snow melt off.

I'll probably wash it while I'm there...might as well.

Hopefully a few of you guys can still make it out. I will definitely snap some shots.

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
I'll be there - the guy with the CT... :0 I mean the Silver 4WD.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looking to be good weather tomorrow. Sunny and a high of 42 in Rockville.
Andyman97 - I am going to try to make it tomorrow. I am in Southern Maryland, so Bethesda is a little far. Can you PM your cell phone number to me in case I am running late and miss you guys at the rendezvous point? -Thanks, Jerry

·
Registered
73 Posts
Went over my CT this evening with a fresh coat of Wet Paint. I'll be the one with the Opal Sage CT that looks wet and shiny. :D;):cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Andy & Evan, it was nice meeting you guys today. I enjoyed sharing some time with a couple fellow CT owners. Hopefully we can get together again in the Spring.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Montaulk17 - Thanks for posting the pictures. Sorry I could not make it.
Next time
Gil

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
Way cool. Thanks for posting the pics Jerry and cheers to Andy for organizing. Let's try again when the weather gets warmer and see if we can get others to come out of the woodwork ;)

--Evan

·
Registered
43 Posts
If the stars align and I'm in MD (I couldn't make it to the in-laws this wknd) I'll try to be there.

Thanks for posting pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts