Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to lower my crosstour.I am having a hard time finding any lowering springs.I called the H&R spring company and they said there were no springs for the CT,but yet when I search online I see a kit from H&R part #51881.Has anyone had any luck finding a spring kit.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I lowered mine with k-sport coilovers.
see pics.

I have to admit your lowered CT looks really good! I like it!! :cool:

I personally bought my CT because it is higher off the ground, which affords me much easier exit and entry. Easier access is required after screwing up my knees in a couple of motorcycle mishaps and ended up with Total Knee Replacement in one knee and arthroscopic surgery to repair damage in the other with Knee replacement probable in a few years... Anywho...

We travel around the country quite a bit and find the extra ground clearance beneficial as many places we visit may lack paved roads or even weather causing mild floods makes those few extra inches very much appreciated!

Then there is the backing out of the driveway thing with all my wife's girlfriends in the car and NOT scrapping bottom! -lol- I did love accusing them of being too heavy in the Accord!:)

Now I'm rambling... Long Story Short, I love the look of the Lowered Crosstour, it just looks MEAN! Unfortunately "practicality" dictates other options for me... :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had no idea it would cause this but, it seriously turns heads!
i've even had a few honda techs say wow! thats how we should have made that car, we would have sold tons. the pics dont do it justice.
now i just have to figure out the rear camber and im good.
i'm going to try Ingalls Alignment kit for the 2010/2011 crosstour.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I have the K-Sports as well, and it was riding too rough...

Ebay package said 18.7K Front and 6.7K Rear spring rate...
But the springs had markings of 14K Front and 11K Rrear...
(Which was the OLD setup for the Accord)...

No matter what I did on the damping settings, it was either too bouncy or too rough...

I'm going to try and use 12K Front and 6.7K Rear when the weather gets better.

Hopefully this will help with the ride quality... Cause in NYC, the KSports are horrible :(

I lowered mine with k-sport coilovers.
see pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts