Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I unfortunately drove by a sign that was in a chunk of concrete that slashed the lower garnish - the lower exterior plastic piece under the door. This is also the piece that is replaced by the underbody side spoiler upgrade. The piece seems to held in by clips or grommets. My question is can these pieces be replaced by a reasonably adept owner or need to be brought to the dealer. Part itself is only $85, installation charge considerably more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just replaced the panels on my 2012 and it took about 20 minutes maybe. Go to Bernardi Honda site and they have the pdf instructions for installing the side spoilers. It is pretty straight forward, the old ones essentially pull off, work off the old tape on the mount point, clean up the area and then snap in the new ones. There is a plastic cap that snaps in the bottom, the instructions say it can be re-used: don't bother, just get a new one (the caps doesn't come in the side spoiler kit).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Tucker, Thanks I'll take a look. That what it looked like to me, but I wanted to make sure before I go teraring parts off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts