Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Just purchased a 2021 Honda Crosstour. Love the car until I tried to set up the Navigation system. I find it impossible to input address using the round dial versus a keypad. I've given up and I'm thinking about putting something else in but that would be costly.

Also, Can't link up the hand free to spotify, tried the auxiliary cord/bluetooth, nothing seem to work. Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
818 Posts
I purchased my 2012 CT with navigation, but after a very short while stopped using the navigation and just found it easier to use my phone. Then purchased a 2015 Acura TLX with navigation and again after a very short time stopped using the navigation and went back to my phone. Very sad that neither vehicle could make a simple nav unit.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I purchased my 2012 CT with navigation, but after a very short while stopped using the navigation and just found it easier to use my phone. Then purchased a 2015 Acura TLX with navigation and again after a very short time stopped using the navigation and went back to my phone. Very sad that neither vehicle could make a simple nav unit.
There is an extension to the standard radio. Everything is preserved there. The display above moves down and a new display comes in with all functions such as navigation and much more. That's how I did it, it works great, only we have problems with radio frequency in Germany.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts