Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from northern Cal,
I bought a 2013 V6, 4wd w/ navi CT in polished metal and love driving it. I am getting good gas mileage, low 20's in town (lots of stop and go) and 34-37mpg on the highway doing about 80. It's much more sporty than my previous "mom" car and it handles well in the snow. I really love the camera on the right-hand mirror, this was a major selling point for me when deciding between the 2012 or 2013 CT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome kbmtnbl!Guess there are going to be 2 polished metal CT's.I have the same setup as yours. I really likes the wheels and underbody molding changes compared to the 2012.Where did you buy your CT at?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from northern Cal,
I bought a 2013 V6, 4wd w/ navi CT in polished metal and love driving it. I am getting good gas mileage, low 20's in town (lots of stop and go) and 34-37mpg on the highway doing about 80. It's much more sporty than my previous "mom" car and it handles well in the snow. I really love the camera on the right-hand mirror, this was a major selling point for me when deciding between the 2012 or 2013 CT.
I'm looking at this same car. Do you mind telling us the price you paid?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts