Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Crosstour
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I’m new to this forum but I’ve had my Crosstour since 2020. This was supposed to be the smart financial decision and keep stock, but that didn’t last long at all.
This year I opened my shop and hope to lift a few more of these.
So far it has a 3” lift, all terrains, and 16” steel wheels
There’s lots of plans for this next year, like one-off tubular control arms, somewhere in the ballpark of 8”-10” of travel, tube bumpers, roof rack, snorkel, and we’ll see from there.

If you’ve been wondering about lifting a Crosstour, it’s worth it. First picture was about a year after I got it, all others are mostly recent.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Plant Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks great, did it not fit with the bumper guard?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I totaled my 2011 crosstour in Oct. Looking for another because I love the car.
A 2013 listed as a turbo and cannot find any info about it. Do not even find proof that honda even made a crosstour turbo. Anyone seen one or heard of one?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I totaled my 2011 crosstour in Oct. Looking for another because I love the car.
A 2013 listed as a turbo and cannot find any info about it. Do not even find proof that honda even made a crosstour turbo. Anyone seen one or heard of one?
Asking a completely unrelated post in a question usually is not the place to get help but since I'm here I can help. Honda did not make this vehicle with a turbo But it is possible to install one and there may be an aftermarket one installed. It wouldn't be hard to look under the hood and check

·
Registered
3 Posts
Asking a completely unrelated post in a question usually is not the place to get help but since I'm here I can help. Honda did not make this vehicle with a turbo But it is possible to install one and there may be an aftermarket one installed. It wouldn't be hard to look under the hood and check
I'm 250 miles from it so can't check myself. Sorry for the unrelated post. Just joined and first post. Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread..79 yrs old and not great on this machine(computer)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm 250 miles from it so can't check myself. Sorry for the unrelated post. Just joined and first post. Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread..79 yrs old and not great on this machine(computer)
No problem. Not sure what to tell you there other than to request a photo under the hood if there isn't already one, and upload it here if you can. A turbo likely means it was tuned and probably had other stuff done to it too. But they did not come from the factory with any kind of turbo as these V6 come very powerful

1 - 6 of 6 Posts